- Professor Sobha Sivaprasad, Professor in Ophthalmology, University College London, Consultant Ophthalmologist, Moorfields Eye Hospital (Chair)
- Professor Catherine Bowes Rickman, Professor of Ophthalmology, George and Geneva Boguslavsky Distinguished Professor of Eye Research, and Professor in Cell Biology, Duke University
- Professor John Greenwood, Davson Professor of Biomedical Research, Institute of Ophthalmology, University College London
- Professor Robyn H. Guymer, Deputy Director and Head of Macular Research, Centre for Eye Research Australia, and Professor of Ophthalmology at Melbourne University
- Dr Pirro Hysi, Senior Lecturer in Ophthalmology, King's College, London
- Dr Hari Jayaram, Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, Moorfields Eye Hospital
- Professor Glen Jeffery, Professor of Neuroscience, Institute of Ophthalmology, University College London
- Professor Keith Martin, Managing Director and Head of Glaucoma Research, Centre for Eye Research Australia, and Head of Ophthalmology, University of Melbourne
- Professor James Morgan, Professor in Ophthalmology, Consultant Ophthalmologist, Cardiff University
- Dr Arjuna Ratnayaka, Lecturer in Vision Sciences, University of Southampton
- Dr Marta Ugarte, Consultant Ophthalmologist, Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust
- Professor Patrick Yu-Wai-Man, Professor of Ophthalmology, University of Cambridge, and Honorary Consultant Ophthalmologist, Moorfields Eye Hospital
Our Research Advisory Board is an independent volunteer board with regularly rotating membership. Members abide by our code of conduct, and conflict of interests are managed through an agreed policy which follows the Association of Medical Research Charities Principles of Peer Review.
For all enquiries about our research funding, please contact email@example.com or call 0117 325 7757.