- Professor Matthew Campbell, Professor in Genetics, Trinity College Dublin
- Professor Tim Curtis, Professor of Vascular Physiology and Deputy Director for the Wellcome-Wolfson Institute for Experimental Medicine, Queen's University of Belfast
- Dr Pirro Hysi, Senior Lecturer in Ophthalmology, King's College, London
- Dr Hari Jayaram, Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, Moorfields Eye Hospital
- Professor Glen Jeffery, Professor of Neuroscience, Institute of Ophthalmology, University College London
- Professor Reinhold Medina, Professor of Diabetes and Vascular Medicine at the Wellcome-Wolfson Institute for Experimental Medicine, Queen's University of Belfast
- Professor James Morgan, Professor in Ophthalmology, Consultant Ophthalmologist, Cardiff University
- Dr Arjuna Ratnayaka, Associate Professor in Vision Science, University of Southampton
- Dr Marta Ugarte, Consultant Ophthalmologist, Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust
- Professor Patrick Yu-Wai-Man, Professor of Ophthalmology, University of Cambridge, and Honorary Consultant Ophthalmologist, Moorfields Eye Hospital
Our Research Advisory Board is an independent volunteer board with regularly rotating membership. Members abide by our code of conduct, and conflict of interests are managed through an agreed policy which follows the Association of Medical Research Charities Principles of Peer Review.
We are currently recruiting new members to our Research Advisory Board. Click here for more information and how to apply.
For all enquiries about our research funding, please contact email@example.com or call 0117 325 7757.