Questions to ask your ophthalmologist about keratoconus
- What are my treatment options?
- What is the goal of the treatment?
- What are the side effects of the treatment?
- What are the success rates of the treatment?
- What will happen if I don't have treatment?
- How often will I need to have a check up?
- Am I eligible for any clinical trials?
- What treatment would you choose if you were me?
- How will I know if the treatment is working?
- Am I at risk of any other eye diseases?
- What will happen to my sight - now and in the long-term?
- Are there any activities I should avoid?
- Is there anything I can do at home to slow my keratoconus?
- Should my family members be tested, even if they don't have symptoms?
- Can I still drive?
Find out how Assistive Technology helps to manage tasks made difficult by low vision and blindness.
Read nextLiving Better with Keratoconus