- She is 74 years old and lives alone.
- She has Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
Tasks Katherine is struggling with:
- Recognising faces and watching television.
- Seeing things close-up, including labels on her medication.
- Reading greetings cards from family.
- Completing her cross stitch.
Suggested Assistive Technology solutions
For simple tasks, a magnifying glass would be helpful, but for more advanced solutions, see below.
Assistive Technology helps to manage tasks made difficult by low vision and blindness. Sight and Sound Technology can offer free advice on which solutions could better meet your needs.
FIND OUT MORE