- Jackfruit is a rich source of vitamin A and C - which helps with maintenance of eyesight and can help prevent eye conditions like age-related macular degeneration and cataracts.
- Contains other nutrients known to benefit vision such as beta-carotene, lutein, and zeaxanthin, all of which have powerful antioxidant properties.
Easy ways to include jackfruit in your diet
- Jackfruit is a great meat alternative.
- It can be used in tacos, curry as well as burgers.
- For example try making a BBQ pulled jackfruit burger.
Read nextKiwi fruit for eye health